Thursday, November 20, 2008

Plucker's Pick Tea Critics Club

I just received an email from Pluckers Pick that I thought my readers might like to know about. Here's what the email said:
Hello!
Have you seen my Plucker's Pick Tea Critics Club? Check it out here.

It allows people to order Plucker's Pick and a sample of four other tea brands to compare and rate against various characteristics... and I'm only charging for the shipping!

I'm posting the results in real-time because I want people to know truthfully how my product compares to other more established tea brands. If you would like to participate, simply click on the link above. I would really value your feedback!

Thanks!

I thought this was a great idea, so I figured it'd be worth it to let you all know! If you decide to accept the offer, let me know how it goes!

Also, stay tuned over the next couple of days, as I have a review in the works that I think you will enjoy!

Over and out,
Relz

No comments:

Post a Comment